Saturday, March 30, 2013

Job Progress!

A friend helped me get an interview with her company. I would be doing reception and a little bit of telemarketing for the insurance company. $9/hr and 12-15 hours a week in the evenings. It could lead to part time so its worth a shot! I interview with them on Wednesday. This also allows me to keep my current job during the day which between the two should hopefully give me about 30 hours a week. Not my dream, but its a big step in the right direction!

So the first 2 goals will be to get my desktop fixed and go to the eye doctor! Plus pay off some of the smaller bills hanging over my head.

Everyone be my cheerleader this week!

As for today, we're heading to the World Bird Sanctuary in Valley Park, Missouri. Its a wonderful place that is free and open to the public. You can learn all about birds and how they're being saved and returned back into the wild by loving volunteers. If you live in the St. Louis area, its a MUST see.
http://www.worldbirdsanctuary.org/

I'll hopefully have some photos to post later! And hopefully these clouds move on and the sun comes out. The high today is 61, but right now its still pretty chilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment